It's old school (mainly) so it's in.

torqueless

Senior Retro Guru
For those of us whose foolish hearts are warmed on a damp dark day by the sight of manganese-molybdenum and polished aluminium alloy, you may as well have a peek at my mystery gal in her new coat... so to speak.. out enjoying the evening air.. It's so rare to see these old irons out on the road, even in the summer. In the winter? At night? No chance. So here is a little fix, to tide you over..

37 years old and just over 28 years since we first met. She's always been much too good for me, she knows I know it, so we do what we can to humour each other... Imagine spending 28 years with Torqueless!.. On second thoughts... don't... :)

023.JPG

A Fine Romance......

Happy Chrismas Torqueless, thanks for your help and advice recently, I await the next instalment of this story of love and intrigue.

Richard

I'm not sure I can sustain the anthropomorphism TGR... Well, actually, I'm pretty sure I can... " .....her racing seasons were already a fading memory when she first revealed her artfully prugnatted tubes and slender stays to me.....", but, you know, I foresee a situation in which I am exiled to a "Roadbike Pseuds Corner" sub-forum created specially for such flights of fantasy.. :)

Hope you get through Yule OK too, maybe coming out the other side with a rideable Raleigh :?: Thanks to you also for graciously accommodating some of my more pompous posts on your threads!

Back