STOLEN - 1991 Bridgestone CB-0 Citylimit

Mr. Zero

Senior Retro Guru
Well I'm disappointed to post this bike under the circumstances, but my daily commuter, a 48cm 1991 Bridgestone CB-0 Citylimit converted to a single speed, was stolen from the campus of the University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV) on Tuesday Oct. 16, 2012. I realize chances may be slim that I'll ever see it again and the bike itself is not particularly valuable, but I happen to really enjoy my rides to and from work on it so hope to recover it if at all possible.

It's fairly distinctive for it's single speed conversion and moustache handlebars. It's sporting Dura-ace levers and an Avocet crankset. And there probably aren't many 1991 CB-0s still on the road these days so it should stand out.

If you happen to see this bike in Las Vegas or anywhere else in the U.S. I'd certainly appreciate any assistance in recovering it. Please PM with any info. Thanks in advance.

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

There are many people out the who earn an honest living and pay for the stuff you own and then there's the thieving scum-bags who steel bikes!

God I hate these types of people and having bikes stolen from me I know what the feeling is like :(

Hope you get it back but I doubt it much :cry:

Back