CHESINI Uno X full C Record

Benzosol

Devout Dirtbag
My most recent acquisition. Pics tell the story. Full pantograph C record.
Condition is flawless other that the white cable.

Attachments

• Chesini-UnoX-Front.jpg
    Chesini-UnoX-Front.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 1,652
  • Chesini-Saddle.jpg
    Chesini-Saddle.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 1,652
  • Chesini-Back.jpg
    Chesini-Back.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 1,652
  • Chesini-UnoX-Side.jpg
    Chesini-UnoX-Side.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 1,652
Would have been nicer if seatpost paint had lined up with the seat tube and cross bar had line with with stem.

Just all too busy

Found it local..

I actially found this bike at a shop, I frequent here in LA. After speaking to the owner about one of the bikes I had in to tune, he offered up the fact that he had this stowed away for some years in his office. I have always wanted a UNO X, this piece is the most elaborate ive seen. It is rare to find a pantographed bike as you all know much less a C Record Panto. As far as the paint specifics. It is a example of the finest bike Chesini made. While the paint might be busy for some. Its a unmolested period correct bike. If I want a monochromatic paint job, there are plenty of those out there. This bike is one of a kind and would be tough to replicate its paint.

Chesini sure do know how to pimp a ride, reminds me of my friends:

6744321315_97e4e78e4d_o.jpg

6744320389_d935775081_b.jpg

Took me a while to catch on....

Nice to see another one.

Tel,
It's great to see another one. I have been looking high and low for another one of these UNO X with this much bling. This is the first, ive seen another with the full treatment as well. This is obviously the same bike with two different colors on each side correct? The Chesini, Casati and Somec are a few of my favorite Italian makers. Thanks for the great pics.

Ben

Crikey Tel, I think only modern Looks have the manufacturers name written in more places on the bike than that...! :shock: I had to have a closer look too, was wondering if he had a blue corner and a red corner in the garage...

Back