Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:17 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:29 pm 
The Guv'nor
The Guv'nor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:19 pm
Posts: 23176
Location: Retrobike HQ
Nice. All I would suggest in to fully camp-i-fy it and RIDE it 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:13 am 
King of the Skip Monkeys
King of the Skip Monkeys
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:34 pm
Posts: 26159
Location: Moomin Valley
John wrote:
Nice. All I would suggest in to fully camp-i-fy it and RIDE it 8)


what he said - I'll bring the Merckx and we can have a jolly old time laughing at all those silly roadies who've just spent £4.5k on some carbon fad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:29 pm 
Lincs AEC
Lincs AEC

Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:34 pm
Posts: 12314
Location: Branston, Lincoln
Agree on the mech front JV. One day I'll get round to it.

Mark, be good to have a roadie bimble out. I havent ridden the Pennine out on the road since 96/97 :shock: There are some nice cycle paths round my way that follow the River Witham. Beautiful routes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:41 pm 
The Guv'nor
The Guv'nor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:19 pm
Posts: 23176
Location: Retrobike HQ
Pickle wrote:
Agree on the mech front JV. One day I'll get round to it.

Mark, be good to have a roadie bimble out. I havent ridden the Pennine out on the road since 96/97 :shock: There are some nice cycle paths round my way that follow the River Witham. Beautiful routes.


cycle paths!

I thought you were a 'core roadie Pickle. Would fully expect to see you out on the A1 duking it out with the Eddie Stobarts :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:03 pm 
Lincs AEC
Lincs AEC

Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:34 pm
Posts: 12314
Location: Branston, Lincoln
John wrote:
cycle paths!

I thought you were a 'core roadie Pickle. Would fully expect to see you out on the A1 duking it out with the Eddie Stobarts :lol:


Roadie born and bred me! :lol:

BITD yeah, I'd hammer the dual carriageways trying to cover 25 miles as fast as possible.

But, too many friends have been killed on the roads, so I dont go there anymore :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:34 pm 
The Guv'nor
The Guv'nor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:19 pm
Posts: 23176
Location: Retrobike HQ
Pickle wrote:
John wrote:
cycle paths!

I thought you were a 'core roadie Pickle. Would fully expect to see you out on the A1 duking it out with the Eddie Stobarts :lol:


Roadie born and bred me! :lol:

BITD yeah, I'd hammer the dual carriageways trying to cover 25 miles as fast as possible.

But, too many friends have been killed on the roads, so I dont go there anymore :(


Yeah, you can't think of the consequences when out on the road. A lot of w@nkers about :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:07 pm 
King of the Skip Monkeys
King of the Skip Monkeys
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:34 pm
Posts: 26159
Location: Moomin Valley
'bump'....



:wink:


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Pennine road bike
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:36 pm 
Dirt Disciple

Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm
Posts: 92
Location: Merseyside
Absolute gem. Deserves to be ridden on the road, not on a turbo. I have a 753 TT bike that, with modern components, is lighter than almost everything else made out of carbon.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:43 pm 
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:16 pm
Posts: 9609
Location: brigg, home of the gypsies
I saw this today and in must say it is lovely


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:51 pm 
King of the Skip Monkeys
King of the Skip Monkeys
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:34 pm
Posts: 26159
Location: Moomin Valley
lewis1641 wrote:
I saw this today and in must say it is lovely


It will be mine next week, yipee!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group