Carlton Corsair Touring Cycle

photoman125

Dirt Disciple
Thought I'd say hi and show my latest buy. I had a years break from cycling but couldn't resist this 25 inch framed Carlton Corsair 10 speed tourer. Its mechanically sound but the framework is showing its age. At the moment I'm just happy riding and enjoying it and it has the advantage of looking rough enough not to tempt the thieves.
Picture-1.jpg

photoman125":3sze8af3 said:
Thought I'd say hi and show my latest buy. I had a years break from cycling but couldn't resist this 25 inch framed Carlton Corsair 10 speed tourer. Its mechanically sound but the framework is showing its age. At the moment I'm just happy riding and enjoying it and it has the advantage of looking rough enough not to tempt the thieves.

Just put my 25" frame Carlton Corsair on ebay today (won't appear until tomorrow).

Hope you enjoy it - mine was certainly a joy to me during the short time I used it.

I had a Carlton Corsair, although mine was an earlier model with the bronze paintwork. Your particular frame actually looks identical to the early 80s Raleigh Clubman.

Looks like a nice bike. A bit of T-Cut and Turtle Wax on the paint, and Autosol on the ally bits, it'll look like new.

Back