Second pic is what I bought... 1st pic is it now finished.
It's an MB 753 frame that was in a bit of a state and has been resprayed (though not restickered - yet).
Bike jumble set of components:
- Shimano 300EX cranks, alloy Biopace rings
- Shimano cheapo bottom bracket
- Shimano 105(?) pedals
- Mavic front deralleur
- Shimano 600 rear derailleur
- Shimano 7-speed downtube shifters
- Shimano 7-speed cassette
- Shimano something or other chain
- Mavic SUP rims on Shimano 105 hubs (700c, not 27") hence:
- NU-SKOOL Tektro long-reach dual-pivot calipers
- Blue tyres! Schwalbe something or other
- Shimano Exage brake levers
- Cinelli bars
- No-name stem
- Tange Levin headset
- Concord saddle
- Campag seatpost
Going for a ride tonight...
'kin good kit (Charley M)