EnzioL

Dirt Disciple
colnago.jpg

MasterOlympic
Record 10
Shamal 12
Seatpost Colnago Ernesto Panto
Olympic 3TT stem and Handlebar

I whish I could afford for a NOS Record 9 Titanium groupset and Colnago Panto stem.

that's a beaut! - same colour frame as mine (buying a camera today so better pictures!)
It's really interesting seeing the same base frame being built up in two different ways - yours look seriously stylish and more age appropriate and definately more shiny! :cool:

That looks great - how do you get on with adjusting those wheels (spokes) when you need to? Is it the same procedure as for "normal" 32 or 36 spoke wheels?

Thanks for the comments,

oldmuthariley: Its only the sun. Please post pics of your own, very interested to see.

Rich34: I have a friend of a friend in a LBS who does all my wheels. :oops:

Its a sunday cruiser, so low miles on the wheels.

EnzioL":eo8o0m0p said:
I have a friend of a friend in a LBS who does all my wheels. :oops:

Its a sunday cruiser, so low miles on the wheels.

Fair enough mate, always good to have connections in the right places.

Rich34":342pd9z5 said:
That looks great - how do you get on with adjusting those wheels (spokes) when you need to? Is it the same procedure as for "normal" 32 or 36 spoke wheels?

Same procedure but uses hidden nipples so the tyres or tubs/singles have to come off....

Actually easier to true due to the inherent stiffness of the deeo section alloy rims- till you bend the rim itself that is....... :(

fatfixie":1dasesau said:
Same procedure but uses hidden nipples so the tyres or tubs/singles have to come off....

Actually easier to true due to the inherent stiffness of the deeo section alloy rims- till you bend the rim itself that is....... :(

Cheers FF.

Back