I think we need to see pictures of these too!
Alright then, here is the gun blued bike.
It started as a Tarini Tange 2 bare frame, I just threw bits at it until it looked ok. Still want to change a few things like the SS setup, looks a bit budget IMO. Plus the forks are not original, I am thinking of making a new set for it.
This is so sweet to ride, and is ridiculously light. I love how you can see the brazing through the finish. It has a coat of beeswax over the top of the bluing to give it a bit more protection....
- Wolber profil 18 rims, Shimano 600 hubs, aero spokes
- Velo Orange Porteur bars
- Odd/unknown stem (someone might be able to tell me what it is)
- old brooks something saddle
- NOS Campag crankset that I just put on
- Diacomp brakes
- Tektro levers
- grips made from old work boots and copper wire
- random pedals that probably need replacing with something proper.