Warning - Modern content! Planet X

milko

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
A very excited me with my first proper new road bike. As you can see i have gone for the most subtle, masculine colour I could. :LOL:
2012-06-02125151.jpg

I was there today. I'm waiting for an RT57 in Red and White Medium size, none available currently. I have a full Ultegra 6700 groupset waiting along with white bars, stem, seatpin and saddle. Great value bikes - for modern ones.

Old Ned":14b0u2av said:
I was there today. I'm waiting for an RT57 in Red and White Medium size, none available currently. I have a full Ultegra 6700 groupset waiting along with white bars, stem, seatpin and saddle. Great value bikes - for modern ones.

So, you've taken the plunge then? Surprised you've gone for medium - that's more my size.;)

Mark.
PS: Does this new bike explain the cull of old bikes and bits?

daccordimark":2glh0pmd said:
Old Ned":2glh0pmd said:

So, you've taken the plunge then? Surprised you've gone for medium - that's more my size.;)

Mark.
PS: Does this new bike explain the cull of old bikes and bits?

Could be Large! TBH, I've forgotten which as there are so many options with PX - I get easily confused these days :?

The cull is not necessarily to do with this. However, monies raised will help. My current 'best' bike (Bianchi) was due to go to France with my daughter which then gave me a reason (call it an excuse) to get a new one. However, it wouldn't fit on the van or in their car so it's still here! Space is therefore still at a premium so it's a good job I'm waiting for a frame.

BTW - I like the Pink(ish) PX colour and would seriously consider it myself. First choice though would be the Red. There was a TT bike there yesterday just finished in Red and it looked super.

Back