My first restoration!
This is the first bike I have restored, although to be honest all it needed was a strip down, good clean and put back together.
It is a Romani from the late eighties or early nineties. I can’t find out much about them on the internet, but from what I have found they were a respected producer of bikes at all levels although they went out of business in the early nineties.
It is all original I think, save the brake hoods and saddle. I also replaced the bar tape, and brake cables and covers.
If anyone can tell me more about the bike I’d love to know more.
I bought the bike as a cheap way to get back into road cycling, planning to buy a nice shiny new bike at the end of the year if I was enjoying it, but now I think I have got the restoration bug! I am looking for my next project…