Some color in these dark winter days

Yvo

Dirt Disciple
I don't know much about this Atala yet. It's from somewhere in the early 80's and equipped with Ofmega parts. The shifters and derailleurs are pink Ofmega Mistral's. The frame tubing is unknown for me, but the dropouts are from Gipiemme. Braking is delivered by Diacompe SVX's and the rims are blue FIR EL20's.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Ofmega did parts way before the 80's............the "big sliding" chainset rings a bell. They also did Titanium parts at the same time as Saba and Andrew Hague :)

Shaun

Very interesting, never seen the pink Ofmega items actually fitted on a bike, I thought they were for show only ;)

Bike looks good apart from the rather strange set-up of the 'bars, brake levers and cables. Have you ridden it ?

Old Ned":15drgpim said:
Very interesting, never seen the pink Ofmega items actually fitted on a bike, I thought they were for show only ;)

Bike looks good apart from the rather strange set-up of the 'bars, brake levers and cables. Have you ridden it ?

I've not ridden the bike yet. It is too small for me. I bought it as an absolute bargain and i'm planning to put it up for sale again. I hope there is someone on earth who likes this bike (besides me :cool:) as it is a bit of a rarity.

The cables are indeed on the long side. Maybe it's smart to shorten them before i put to bike on sale. :)

Latest posts

Back