Tommasini Super Prestige 1986

stedlocks

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
These are quite big pictures, so I have linked to my photobucket account.

This was picked up by chance and very glad I am that I took that chance!! It is in immaculate, barely used coondition, and has an almost unused Dura-Ace 7400 groupset on it, with a generous smattering of Campag to keep the italian side of it's personality happy!!

The colour is a pearl white and about the only issue with the whole bike is that there is a tiny hole in the saddle and it is coming unglued slightly near the rear edge......I can fix that though....the left hand lever has some cosmetic scratching too....but not an issue as this will be ridden!

http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad13 ... ge%201986/

hope that works!

I agree!!
I've got the original Regina Americana with zero miles to put on..... That will be done ASAP...... I just need to learn how to take photos now... I'm a ham-fisted muppet when it comes to photography...

I don't agree. Shimano is Shimano. I just love to see that all is original (more or less) in the same brand...
It has my vote on the RBotM already :D

:LOL:

The only reason I will be putting the Regina on, is that it was fitted to the bike originally......Then the bike will be exactly as it was first ridden in 1986.

One thing that I want to change, is the saddle......i would love a white Brooks for it, but they don't turn up often, so am looking at a white Regal, which would still be period correct.......My bum likes leather!!

great bike
somebody probably put that shimano freewheel on to lower the gears
will look proper with the regina
i have a slx frame celo europa its a great ride
always fancied a tommassini though
very classy
ps i voted for the alan but not sure now!

Ha!
Yep, slx is lovely..... As to the vote, they are all nice rides in there, as always!
I just hope my rubbish photography skills don't go against my bike!

Back