My new 'Commuter' (***Modern content***)

Arran

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
IMG_1084.jpg

Thought i'd upload an image of my new 2011 Avanti Quantum Team for those interested in modern rigs. For those unfarmiliar with the Avanti brand, it was started in New Zealand in 1985 making this year is the 25th anniversary of the Company. I've worked for Avanti for 10 years as the Australian Warehouse & more recently, Operations Manager. We distribute Raleigh & Scott in Australasia and have recently expanded into Singapore, Japan & China.

skinnyboy":2pgxxrvt said:
Love the new Durarace stuff.

7900 is getting a bit dated now. This is the groupset's 3rd year. I'm very reliably informed that it's not changing at all in the next 12 Months either. Shimano are focused on getting a DI2 Ultegra groupset out instead...

Still, 7900 is nice kit. The Scandium wheelset is exceptional :)

Hey Arran have you got any road pedals in your treasure trove going spare? Something like a pair of 105's or some Looks?

skinnyboy":2peb3rbq said:
Hey Arran have you got any road pedals in your treasure trove going spare? Something like a pair of 105's or some Looks?

Yeah, i've got a spare pair of 105 SPD-SL's in my drawer at work if you want 'em. You'll have to source cleats though.

Arran":1s95n2lk said:
skinnyboy":1s95n2lk said:

Yeah, i've got a spare pair of 105 SPD-SL's in my drawer at work if you want 'em. You'll have to source cleats though.

No probs, Inbox me when you get them home!

Back