Serotta Meivici GS Custom - 56cm

Pace

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
So here is my lovely Serotta - best bike I have ever ridden - and some pics of me on it in the Etape last year - only excuse I had that day was me because the bike was perfect.

Frame: Serotta Meivici GS Custom Carbon

Fork: Serotta Custom Carbon

Headset: Chris King
Stem: FSA
Handlebar: FSA K-Force Carbon Shallow Drop
Bar Tape: White

Brake Levers/Brifters: Sram Red
Brake Calipers: Sram Red
Brake Pads: Swisstop
Brake Cables: Gore RideOn

Shifters: Sram Red
Front Derailleur: Sram Red
Rear Derailleur: Sram Red
Derailleur Cables: Gore RideOn
Cassette: Shimano Dura-ace 11-27
Chain: KMC
Cranks: Sram Red
Chainrings: Sram Red 50/34t
Bottom Bracket: Sram Red Ceramic Bearing
Pedals: Shimano Dura-ace

Rims: Two sets of wheels - either Shimao Dura-ace 1380s clinchers or Lightweight Ventoux carbon tubs
Hubs: As above
Hub Skewers: Tune in the Shimano wheels/Lightweight in the Lightweights
Nipples: As above
Spokes: As above
Tyres: Veloflex Pave on the Shimano/Veloflex tubs on the Lightweights
Tubes: Michelin

Saddle: Sella Italia SLR Carbon 125g
Seatpost: PMP Carbon
Seatpost Binder: Campag bolt/collar

Bottle Cage: Speedplay carbon x2
Extras: Garmin Edge mount

Weight: 7kg with Dura-ace wheels/6.5kg with my carbon Lightweight Ventoux

Attachments

• 7608080.jpg
    7608080.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,965
  • 7562936.jpg
    7562936.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,965
  • 7600878.jpg
    7600878.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1,965
That is very special! Rarely get excited about modern bikes, that however I like.

Assume from your jersey cycle fit did the measurements? Did they change your position much?

I will be riding the Etape again...and the Marmotte - just can't get enough of those stupidly long hard climbs! :) Then probably some stuff in Italy at the end of the season as well.

Cyclefit fitting was a revelation - had been riding around on what I thought was a perfectly fine Cannondale Six13 before that. Lovely bike, but the position was wrong wrong wrong.

Cyclefit did the measuring and rig bit and then the frame was built around my dimensions. First ride - awesome...!

I've got a GPM Glider from them as well - which I spend most of my time on the road on as my training bike. And now and then I get to thinking why the Serotta cost so much more than the Glider....and then I get back on the Serotta and its a world apart.

Just never going into Cyclefit with my RC300 as don't want them telling me its the wrong position as well - although Serotta MTBs do look nice ;)

Pace":3stu5roo said:
Just never going into Cyclefit with my RC300 as don't want them telling me its the wrong position as well - although Serotta MTBs do look nice ;)

:LOL: Good luck finding an older road bike to fit like that one too ;)

Wouldn't mind giving cyclefit a go. Probably not worth it given they'd say my position was all wrong.

Back