TT Legends Bike Re-Born

Size matches the rim perfectly
2dawvns.jpg

Re:

Wow!

Brings it all back seeing that bike. Wish i still had my TT bike as it would be fun to look at and maybe ride again. That was a 24" front wheel thing with bent tubes, L shaped cranks and a full modolo kronos setup. Last time i used it in anger was on the h10/2 about '88 i reckon.

I sold it to fund backpacking for not alot.

Carl

Re: Re:

Frankenorange":213uvbut said:
Wow!

Brings it all back seeing that bike. Wish i still had my TT bike as it would be fun to look at and maybe ride again. That was a 24" front wheel thing with bent tubes, L shaped cranks and a full modolo kronos setup. Last time i used it in anger was on the h10/2 about '88 i reckon.

I sold it to fund backpacking for not alot.

Carl

I still have mine although with some changes including a rare 24” Campagnolo Ghibli front disc :)

Thats flipin ace well done!! was passed by that type of kit more than a few times, the Mavic rear mech is fantastic, how were the mods to the bolts and jockey wheel cage done as they aren't stock parts..anodised separately? Also did you ever use the Kronos calipers, they really are the most Hens teeth retro parts I have ever looked for and never found.

Doubledee":gfp5977b said:
Thats flipin ace well done!! was passed by that type of kit more than a few times, the Mavic rear mech is fantastic, how were the mods to the bolts and jockey wheel cage done as they aren't stock parts..anodised separately? Also did you ever use the Kronos calipers, they really are the most Hens teeth retro parts I have ever looked for and never found.
Of course I did :) me in 88 up on a 10 course outside of Aberdeen

An update
Sugino 56T ring now fitted along with a Selle Royal Super Contour saddle which was very rare & extremely light for the time..

Brightened up his Lordships machine but have found a damaged Kronos Brake Lever which was damaged during its long haul from Melbourne
:(
but I have a replacement so will need to change this, then give it a bit of a clean.

52476872529_aba58295ec_k.jpg

52477060010_37d7491f15_k.jpg

52476872659_aaf52f1c02_k.jpg

52476595401_7b677f6f9a_k.jpg

Back