PDM TVT 1990 season

Re:

Thanks for the kind comments.

I have to polish the quill stem. You can see in the 1st photos, there are marks I will have to polish out.

Re:

I fitted some more parts over the last two weeks, quill stem polished, criterium 65-44 handlebars and the handlebar tape ambrosio white - getting harder to find on ebay, I had to rob this tape from another bike.

Attachments

• concordesept1.jpg
    concordesept1.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 494
Re:

The quill stem is set high at the moment. I will adjust it - however it is not that far off where the team bikes quill stems would have been set.

Attachments

• concordesept3.jpg
    concordesept3.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 495
Re:

Hi Pat
This is really a great work - at first glance it's hard to see the difference to a Columbus TSX Concorde Squadra -
except maybe the chrome parts of the frame. Only a insider who knows the TVTs frame sets can see it

Re:

Hi Pat
This is really a great work - at first glance it's hard to see the difference to a Columbus TSX Concorde Squadra -
except maybe the chrome parts of the frame. Only a insider who knows the TVTs frame sets can see it

here see the steely version on the right

Attachments

• IMG_1352_80pct.jpg
    IMG_1352_80pct.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 481
Re:

Thanks Thomas,

I am impressed with the track look of the criterium bars. I haven't fitted them to any of my bikes before. They just look like sprinters handlebars - perfect for Kelly!!

Back