Help in Identifying new LoPro Project Please

SpenB

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

Just picked this up last week.
Going to try a re-build job on it. I have some C Record items etc. that I might use.

But wanted to have a go at re-painting with perhaps the correct frame naming convention.

So, any ideas what it could be? It is 700c rear and 650c front. It takes a Ø26.8mm seat post. There are no markings at all on the drop-outs or the bottom bracket.

So, I would like help on identifying the frame material and the maker of the frame?

And if anyone has a front 650c Rim or wheel, I would need one of them also.

Thanks in advance,

Spencer

Attachments

• Full 1.jpg
    Full 1.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 1,210
  • Seat Post 1.jpg
    Seat Post 1.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,210
  • Head Tube 1.jpg
    Head Tube 1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1,210
  • BB 1.jpg
    BB 1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,210
  • Rear DO 1.jpg
    Rear DO 1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1,210
  • Front DO 1.jpg
    Front DO 1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,210
Hi and thanks.

I've been scrolling the web about the seat tube size and all i can narrow it down to is 531DB. but I cant help wishing that someone comisioned this possibly late 80's would have chosen tubing er lets say "more exotic".

Oh, as it stands including the H/Set it weighs 2.5kg just on (5.5lbs) - i've been out of it for so long i dont know if thats any good?

Spencer

Yeah, Ø27.2 is what my 531c Roukie is.

I lost the way comparing Reynolds and Columbus,

I was going to suggest Martrac, but the one I was thinking about doesn’t have the shot in stays like yours.

Jonny69 - Yes agreed - plenty out there with normal stays into the seat tube but not found any yet straight into the bolt area.

Rikster - Never clocked with that. Very strange. Makes you wonder.

Back