My Workhorse 1974 Carlton Cobra

Looking great Lacklustre :cool:

Reached ‘Another Place’ down that long and winding road!

Attachments

• 6563A8AE-D908-4B44-AAA5-E0CFAE59D3AE.jpeg
    6563A8AE-D908-4B44-AAA5-E0CFAE59D3AE.jpeg
    230 KB · Views: 610
Time to give this old bike another spin. Off to a retro weekend in Ulverston and no not a 100mile off road ride around the lakes as in 2005. Just a 20km Saunter for retro owners as well as their trusty bikes. Say hello if you too are there!

chickendrumsticks":1pnp960f said:
That's lovely that is. A dream machine for we boys of "a certain age"!

Thanks for this. Always been my favourite bike. Funny how we become attached to some of our old possessions. A never sell item that gives me so many cycling memories.

Lackluster":1rihqtdj said:
chickendrumsticks":1rihqtdj said:

Thanks for this. Always been my favourite bike. Funny how we become attached to some of our old possessions. A never sell item that gives me so many cycling memories.

Added Comment.
Great to meet new friends and some of the Retrobike forum members at the Velo Retro Ride on Sunday 14th . Yes the cream tea at the half way cafe was one of the best i've had.

Attachments

• IMG_0222.jpg
    IMG_0222.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 410
Lackluster":2p7uqm40 said:
Lackluster":2p7uqm40 said:
chickendrumsticks":2p7uqm40 said:

Added Comment.
Great to meet new friends and some of the Retrobike forum members at the Velo Retro Ride on Sunday 14th . Yes the cream tea at the half way cafe was one of the best i've had.

Great to meet you this year at VR and see the bike.

Liking the West Country neutral pre cream/jam jam/cream photo post.... clever. ;)
They do like a bit of a bun fight over the issue and we certainly wouldn’t want this thread deteriorating!!! :roll: :LOL:

Thanks Spokesmann It was great to meet you and Chris. Glad to know the JT and the RH gave those Lakeland Hills some stick......Well Done........ Already looking forward to next years event.

Hi Peachy... True we won't get into this 'bun' issue, but the South Lakeland tea was much needed at the half way cafe and provided as refreshment by the event organiser.

Back