Which Raleigh?

Birdie

Retro Newbie
Okay, I've edited this post as my photo files were way too big! Hope this works this time!
Whilst googling for the millionth time, trying to find out the exact model of my old Raleigh, I came across a post on this site from a few years ago. Here's the link.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=347556&hilit=Raleigh+GT250

It's one of the few times I've seen a bike that's even close to mine! The wrap around stays, the colour, the spiderweb chainring and the decals. I'm still trying to determine whether mine is a late 60's Sprite or a Royale or even a ladies version of a Grand Turismo?. The olympic headbadge seems to date it around 1968 - 70. Anyway, The top photo is my bike, the next is a Grand Turismo which looks like a male version of mine, and the bottom photo is of a cutting showing a bike like mine but can't see the model name!Any idea's or help would be very much appreciated. .

Attachments

• resized.jpg
    resized.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 372
  • blob.jpg
    blob.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 371
  • 3 speed also available.jpg
    3 speed also available.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 371
Re:

Sorry about that, you must think I'm thick! :oops:. I thought I'd added the photo's but I had trouble resizing them, so I somehow posted it without them! :oops: Anyway, I've edited it and reposted it. Phew!

Back