Trek 1999 USPS Replica

mcreeder

Retro Newbie
1999 Trek USPS Replica. 58cm Frame with 2000 Shimano Ultegra (STI shifters updated to more modern Ultegra 10spd) and 2000 Mavic Ksyriums. 2000 Deda Elementi finishing kit.

Potential up for sale if I can get the right bike to replace it and the right price for this bike

Attachments

• IMG_1795.JPG
    IMG_1795.JPG
    259.5 KB · Views: 1,648
Stick Legs":3d9lyvgo said:
Like that! Trying to imagine George Hincapie instead of Lance though!

:LOL: Me too. At Paris Roubaix. Falling in a ditch! :LOL: When another USPS rider started to make a name for himself. A certain Mr Boonen!

Nice bike, prefer the previous mainly white one though. I have a Discovery Team one at home, also with 10s Ultegra. They're so light, aren't they!

Mike

Re:

Hi,

I know I'm two years late, I was just wondering, is this bike by any chance still available for sale?

Congratulations very nice ...it's so beautiful …

I have a similar project on a later one - with a silver darkblue USPS TREK
I want to buit up with Shimano's 7800 10-speed DURA ACE, Deda elementi and a pair of Bontrager XXX-lite wheels

I have a similar project on a later one - with a silver darkblue USPS TREK, but it needs a little bit of repair. I want to built up it with Shimano's 10-speed 7800 DURA ACE group set, Deda elementi and a pair of Bontrager XXX-lite wheels

gridno27":3utsju4j said:

I have a similar project on a later one - with a silver darkblue USPS TREK, but it needs a little bit of repair. I want to built up it with Shimano's 10-speed 7800 DURA ACE group set, Deda elementi and a pair of Bontrager XXX-lite wheels

Discovery model?

Mike

Back