Father & Son Claud Butler Christmas special

Cheers Allen :xmas-big-grin:

Arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

One of Santa’s helpers has just advised me that after I’ve done all the running around for school plays, work parties, trips to family all over the country etc etc, I have about an hour and a half spare time before the big day! :facepalm:
So, tubes, tyres, wheels fitted. New stem bolt sorted, and mudguards finally adjusted just right…. sorry for lack of pics, just not enough time to sod about.
But here she is as I walked out of the garage.

Just cables, chain and ‘Miss Marple pimping’ to do… :xmas-wink:

Attachments

• 1955 Ladies' sport 5563005  - Copy.jpeg
    1955 Ladies' sport 5563005 - Copy.jpeg
    167.4 KB · Views: 543
WOW! That is looking brilliant, what a great job.
Wrapping might be a big job too :)

Well done to you both

Jamie

Jamiedyer":1ebh2x8z said:
WOW! That is looking brilliant, what a great job.
Wrapping might be a big job too :)

Well done to you both

Jamie

Cheers Jamie,
I’ve found some huge red Santa sacks (almost the size of a single duvet cover). They should do the job. :xmas-cool:

PeachyPM":15jfjjst said:
sorry for lack of pics, just not enough time to sod about.
Rushed French bike to you sir. :xmas-big-grin:

Either way a great job, and the race is now on to get it completed before the overly jolly fat man in the red suit comes to collect it for distribution to it's new pilot.

allenh":gqcfo3u0 said:
PeachyPM":gqcfo3u0 said:
sorry for lack of pics, just not enough time to sod about.
Rushed French bike to you sir. :xmas-big-grin:

Either way a great job, and the race is now on to get it completed before the overly jolly fat man in the red suit comes to collect it for distribution to it's new pilot.

The bugger better not scratch it on its way down the chimney or I'll have his guts for garters! :xmas-wink:

That’s the 1/8th Miche Pista chain fitted, now off to hear our Jimmy and his school choir singing Christmas Carols.... ah the little angels! :xmas-big-grin:

Attachments

• 4D3E0E1A-7A4B-4848-913C-B81B77951F2B.jpeg
    4D3E0E1A-7A4B-4848-913C-B81B77951F2B.jpeg
    206.1 KB · Views: 494
  • 8344937B-84A1-4271-8E36-02217AF750C6.jpeg
    8344937B-84A1-4271-8E36-02217AF750C6.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 494
You've done a great job here - absolutely lovely looking bike but more importantly the father/son project is fab - love it!

velocipede":8nonbemz said:
You've done a great job here - absolutely lovely looking bike but more importantly the father/son project is fab - love it!

Cheers, velocipede….. the specification given by the wife was; like her Pashley from down the road, only much much better…. It needs to make her bike look cheap! :shock:

As you can guess, they’re not friends… :facepalm:

Negative vibes aside…me and the lad have enjoyed the excuse for extra shed time… :xmas-wink:

Attachments

• Pashley_princess_sovereign_green_bells_bicycles_1898x.jpg
    Pashley_princess_sovereign_green_bells_bicycles_1898x.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 478
Back