1952 Claud Butler Massed Start #522513 (skip find)

allenh":6g1myxpn said:
PeachyPM":6g1myxpn said:
Cheers Anidel,
Plan is to re-spray her in the original Purple with gold box lining, as I’ve got me a second hand Beugler I’m itching to try out….

Jealous now, want one..

Tough to get hold of at reasonable price, especially in the U.K. it’s taken me a year of eBay snipping whilst sticking to a maximum budget. Finally got this one when the auction finished early on a Sunday morning, I guess the other watchers where tucked up in bed! :LOL:

Chrisfromglossop":87w6l6p3 said:
Picked up a 1950 massed start coupla month back , just cleaned and now ride lovely ! Looking forward to seeing urs complete!

Cool, start your own thread here in readers wives, even if it's just a specification and a bunch of photos to start with. :cool:

Re:1950 Claud Butler massed start

Trying to add a few pics of the 1950 Claud Butler massed start picked up a few week ago !

Attachments

• 14C93909-EFE7-4B11-BB85-3209C41EF3D7.jpeg
    14C93909-EFE7-4B11-BB85-3209C41EF3D7.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 614
Excellent work, it would be great to see some close up details, always good to have as much reference as possible. Have you thought any more about starting a thread? It doesn’t matter that you’ve already finished. Just really good to have for reference.

Peachy!":3jk39q2r said:
anidel":3jk39q2r said:
Subbed, so that I'll get notifications when you start working on her again next year :)

Great frame, great hands she's landed onto, looking forward to hear more

Cheers Anidel,
Plan is to re-spray her in the original Purple with gold box lining, as I’ve got me a second hand Beugler I’m itching to try out….

Peachy - apologies for the old post revival but it came up in a search result- did you ever have a play with the Beugler? Missed a couple reasonably priced Beuglers recently on eBay but I'm desperate to get my hands on one and try out striping. Did you have any joy with it?

A bit OT in some ways but, after reading an old Cycling this morning reporting on the Milan Show, I learned that Gnutti later became Ofmega - or at the very least there was a connection. Every day's a school day as they say.

Back