Father & Son Claud Butler quicky sideshow project

Jimny14":3froi9yw said:
Great looking bike and she clearly has an eye for an arty vintage shot or two.

Thanks Jimny, yes she’s so much more creative with her camera than I could ever be!

Wonderful day to enjoy a family cruise. My daughter said she was “bored of riding around the village, but everywhere else was too far away” so on went the roof rack.... next excuse young lady?
Easy going pace, although the kids decided they needed to show me how well their knees work compared to mine!
Poped into The Bike Cave in Driffield East Yorkshire, great shop and cafe, plenty of indoor parking and great coffee.

Attachments

• Plenty of Parking.jpeg
    Plenty of Parking.jpeg
    230.6 KB · Views: 626
  • TheBikeCave.jpeg
    TheBikeCave.jpeg
    198.7 KB · Views: 626
  • Fancy a dip.jpeg
    Fancy a dip.jpeg
    257.9 KB · Views: 626
  • Great Day.jpeg
    Great Day.jpeg
    249 KB · Views: 626
  • Young Blood.jpeg
    Young Blood.jpeg
    248.8 KB · Views: 626
  • Ready to go.jpeg
    Ready to go.jpeg
    279.8 KB · Views: 626
Re:

Love your build threads!
Hurry up and start another please.
Whereabouts in east yorkshire are you out of interest?

Re: Re:

chrisv40":3vzeiwra said:
Love your build threads!
Hurry up and start another please.
Whereabouts in east yorkshire are you out of interest?

Cheers Chris,
I’m about halfway between Driffield & the coast. I keep meaning to get along to one of your rides, but it needs to be one that’s a family friendly (easy pace) affair, at least until Jim & I have got up to speed. I’ve only just got back in the saddle and my legs need to remember what they were built for and I could do with loosing a few pounds :facepalm: might just help with the hills!

Got plenty more builds in the queue below, some of these frame sets have been moved around the country with me for years ‘waiting their turn’ but next up will probably be the Super Coureur, I’m thinking of going all ‘French’ with it,

Re:

I've just got back into road cycling having just restored an 80s Dawes.
We'll have to have a steady road ride sometime.

:roll: In A&E now, as my daughter has found out the hard way not to apply the front brake hard on a BMX whilst standing out of the saddle! :facepalm:

Give her my sympathies. I had an off today as well. Bruised ribs and mild concussion here.

Hope it's nothing serious. was coming down here.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_362.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_362.jpeg
    219 KB · Views: 573
Broken wrist, few scuffs and bruises and a very cross Jimmy, (she pinched the BMX without asking... :shock:

Hope your noggings ok... and none of the history has fallen out!

Back