Raleigh Gran Sport Actually Built see P.23

Re: Re:

The History Man said:
Sadly as the weather has been favourable and I got in a ride yesterday, my time has been spent trimming back bush for Mrs hm and paying some attention to her clematis. Her lobelia is yet to become prominent.

No smutty puns there at all then :?: :facepalm:

Re: Re:

kermitgreenkona88":1xi9gmsw said:
The History Man":1xi9gmsw said:
Sadly as the weather has been favourable and I got in a ride yesterday, my time has been spent trimming back bush for Mrs hm and paying some attention to her clematis. Her lobelia is yet to become prominent.

No smutty puns there at all then :?: :facepalm:
I was merely trimming the bush around her lobelia so that it might flourish in time. As for her cherry....

Would you like a picture or is it just military men on their knees that arouses your interest late at night?

Perhaps a lady’s garden should remain private.

Re:

I have always maintained a gentleman's ladies, lady garden should remain private...

As for late at night..... I rub on the lotion, while dancing to Goodbye Horses..........

Re: Raleigh Gran Sport change of direction.

Well. The saddle looks nice. I have a Brooks B17 titanium that would look the part if this is uncomfortable.

Been following thread with interest but not posted, just wanted to say you won't be disappointed, I have an '82 Gran Sport as an occasional rider and it's a lovely ride.

Mine has at some point been repainted by Woodrup and is badged up as such but lugs/dropouts/frame number revealed it as as the 82 Gran Sport that it is :) Sadly mine doesn;t have the original fork so it's sporting a tasty full chrome Columbus model at the moment until I can find one. I threw a spare 8 speed Campag group at mine mated to some older Campag wheels with a 7 speed freewheel, not exactly fitting running gear but it was a hurried build as I wanted to get it rolling.

Looking forward to seeing the final result of your project!

Thanks. This may take a while from this point. Looking forward to some shed time cleaning and polishing. Just picked up a spare set of wheels with 20mm period tyres. :shock:

Sorry for being so slow I thought a family member had posted the copy of cyclist article i'll get it out this side of wkend

Back