25" Overbury's Connoisseur refurbed

...or Freddie

But, to avoid being called the retrodog section, your build is fab. But sooooo big...I'd never get me leg over! Nice work.

Attachments

• freddie.JPG
    freddie.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 962
OMG were they separated at birth?

Just got back from a first proper ride this year.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_198.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_198.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 951
New pedals are really nice as are the tyres. Much more aesthetically sympathetic on both counts. But my salomon clumpy walking trainer things were a bit wide. Time to dig out the Adidas Samba methinks. Proper retro!

I have a pair of brown leather trainers that will blend well with the tweed plus fours when the mood takes me.

The History Man":1cqy9av9 said:
New pedals are really nice as are the tyres. Much more aesthetically sympathetic on both counts. But my salomon clumpy walking trainer things were a bit wide. Time to dig out the Adidas Samba methinks. Proper retro!

I have a pair of brown leather trainers that will blend well with the tweed plus fours when the mood takes me.

Beautiful bike for a beautiful day!
And if you don’t feel confident posting a picture of the aforementioned plus fours that’s ok as well! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What a great thread! I love scanning back through this now and again and still think this is one beautiful build. Really love the colour.
Also like seeing this page as what can be better than seeing Archie and Freddie.

Jamie

Back