Modern sorry Cherubim Piuma

Re:

Anyone else get out today? Glorious weather :cool:
DNrM2Ue.jpg

That is an amazing find Sir, if I'd have spotted that on eBay we may have had a fight on our hands. One of my all-time most wanted bicycles.

Was going to say, there's no way I'd let Thompson gear anywhere near that bike - looks like you have matching Nitto finishing kit which is quite in-keeping with it. I'd keep the stem, lose that headset preloading thing and shorten the steerer, but it looks like you're already ahead of me.

Yep happy with it- going to just leave as is.

I was suprised to find out the seller didn't have much UK interest- a couple of people from Australia wanted him to post.

I'm riding my Bridgestone Radac all the time at the mo, waiting for a bit of dry weather before I get the Cherubim out. Got a Surly Big Dummy on the way for some adventures with the kids this summer!

Lovely looking Cherubim and agree that the finishing kit on it sits really well overall. It's a very classy looking ride for sure.
I am sure you will have lots of cool adventures with your kids on the BD as well. I tour and generally use mine with my son and it's a great bike. One things for sure though, when you get back on your Cherubim after a weekend away on the Dummy it will feel extra lightweight :)

Jamie

Back