Koga love

DrJo

Senior Retro Guru
Ola friendly retrobikers
Never really thought I'd end up over here on the dark side but I've fallen in love......
Koga Miyata are my all time favourite bike manufacturer and their early 90's carbon offerings are to die for, so I've bitten the bullet and bought a frame, a nos one at that.....
Obviously it's missing a few parts but I'm off to a good start with the wheelset, I couldn't resist this combo even though the rears a tub and the fronts a clincher.

If any one can give me suitable ideas as to what I should do to match the tyres I'd be grateful.
The overall plan is dura ace throughout, 8 speed screw on block with 8 speed drive train, so the hunt begins, if any ones got a gruppo for sale please pm me.....
Lastly I'm also on the hunt for a stem, and a saddle, if anyone's got anything suitable I'd be interested, a bit of gold would be good :)
Hope you like..
DrJo

Attachments

• KogaR1.jpg
    KogaR1.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 746
  • nos1cropped.jpg
    nos1cropped.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 746
  • nos2cropped.jpg
    nos2cropped.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 746
If you want a bit of gold a rolls would be a good saddle if you find them comfortable.
NOS_rolls-6_large.jpg

Tyre wise I'd go for Vittoria Corsa tyre and tub amber wall and matching. I don't think the dura ace 8 speed rear mech with a 7 speed cassette (EDIT I could be wrong though :oops: ). I do have a chainset and 7 speed rear mech callipers but no adjusters or brake blocks. Let me know if your interested.

Back