Cougars in Captivity

Despite me selling my other Cougar, I have another one on the way. Should be arriving tomorrow :)

tsJOmYR.jpg

A5Hiju9.jpg

:)

Re:

To KingBling.
Do not use that gear combination chosen in those photo's of your retro modern Cougar. Your wallet could become a lot lighter sooner than you know it :cry: (i'm talking chainlines & abnormal stress to your chain here) It always pays to be kind to your bike/wife/dog. You will be rewarded with unquestionable loyalty.
Sloppy chains, noisy gear changes & sharktooth chainrings should be avoided by using correct gear ratios.
I got a shudder down my spine each time i saw those pictures of how the chain was positioned.

Regards,
Dicky 71, self named patron saint of bicycle transmissions.

Dicky, you've collared the wrong man for that drivetrain faux pas... it were MartinB123, owner of nearly as many Cougars as me.

I would imagine that he's just lifted it off the workstand after checking his chain length, so no crime was actually committed.

I'm sure that, given the opportunity, he will agree with my assessment :p

I to now own a cougar ken I’ve sent Clive the pictures of I can’t post pictures on here at the moment roll on summer.

jackosbournesnr":3s8sv39w said:
Whats the plan for that one Martin? Powdercoat and rebadge?

Never mind that How did you break your hand was you fondling a cougar and it bit you ?

DICKO10":dpocwp3c said:
I to now own a cougar ken I’ve sent Clive the pictures of I can’t post pictures on here at the moment roll on summer.

And here it is Very Nice Carl can't wait to see this one in the flesh .

Attachments

• Dicko's Cougar.jpg
    Dicko's Cougar.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 392
  • Dicko's Cougar 2.jpg
    Dicko's Cougar 2.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 392
Back