.. Banesto Pinarello Oria ML34 - here it is...

Thanks for compliment - the Oria decals has been origin on the frame set when I bought it.
Are you not willing show pics of your's ?

Sure, here it is:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=374244

Not in the same condition of yours but I'd say it's the same frame. Just doubting it was Ken's or Oria...
Now I'm looking for a new set of decals (look like the stelvio but have an additiona pinarelo decal on the top tube) and for another stem

Re:

IIRC, the ITM 400 stem predated the Eclypse. Used with Super Italia and S/I 2 bars.

I like them both, but the Eclypse is definitely less flexible. Noticeably so when riding out of the saddle.
Indurain used Bolle Edge sunglasses in his early TdF wins, before changing to those ugly Rudy Project ones pictured, and the Agressors, if memory serves.

I had been half looking for a white Pinarello frameset myself.

Mike

Re:

That one on ebay I guess has so many followers as we all want to check if it sells at the price listed... I'd say it's unlikely but who knows ! . There are a couple selling in Spain for much much less, although not fully restored, that's true.

Just bougth a NOS ITM 400, and new hoods for the ultegra (yeah, I found them at reasonable price) . Looking forward to receive it, although I agree, the eclypse is much more stiff . I preferred the black look than stiffness as I'm not riding hard nowadays ;)

New decals are also on the way, but couldn't find the orial ml 34 ones. If some one could send me a picture I could vectorize it ....

Re:

Lovely bike gridno. I have recently bought an ML34 Banesto replica, I hope to get mine looking as good as yours one day.

Attachments

• PIC_20180310_151304_lo-res.JPG
    PIC_20180310_151304_lo-res.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 439
Thanks for compliment - I think the base is nearly perfect and that's a question of the right components and a lovely hand ...
I will observe here if you like the progress of its metamorphosis :mrgreen:

... by the way - What will you do with this pair of C-Record Shamals - I eventually could use them for another
famous Italian Probike Reblica Project of the 90s ... :D

Attachments

• Bild 2.jpg
    Bild 2.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 434
  • Bild 1.jpg
    Bild 1.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 435

Latest posts

Back