Dave Lloyd, with a difference

Re:

I am NOT taking f'kn baby wipes on a ride with me, I don't care how little they weight.

I'm searching the net for the best price on a box of those body suits that the scene of crime / forensic people wear.

Re:

:LOL: :LOL:

Latex gloves?

Then you can take them off when you put the chain back on. Put them on after, clean tape! :facepalm: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'll get my coat :oops:

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":2zi39x3r said:

Latex gloves?

Perv. WHAT do you get up to on a ride!?!?!?

Neil, honestly... The only way to better baby wipes is carry spare bartape with you. I find that if you substitute the bar tape for a spare tube, you hardly notice the extra bulk.

The spare bartape isn't great for getting you back on the road after a puncture though.

Re: Re:

jackosbournesnr":rku54b3u said:
Mike Muz 67":rku54b3u said:

Latex gloves?

Perv. WHAT do you get up to on a ride!?!?!?

Neil, honestly... The only way to better baby wipes is carry spare bartape with you. I find that if you substitute the bar tape for a spare tube, you hardly notice the extra bulk.

The spare bartape isn't great for getting you back on the road after a puncture though.

I don't use any gloves, tbh. Try to use the brake hoods, should I have grubby hands in the event of a mechanical

Mike

Okay... the truth...

I have 20 rolls of white bar tape in stock that cost me 1.99 each. I don't give a feck about dirty marks.

I do carry a small pack of handy wipes on rides more 3 or 4 hours though... You never know what you might end up doing out in the wilderness... Eh Mike?

Ret spotter":ruhx9lyf said:
Nice bike mate. Love the monostay :cool:
Thanks, I also have its big brother.

Finished%202.JPG

Just purchased this lo pro.... Build coming soon.

Attachments

• IMG_20170323_194144.jpg
    IMG_20170323_194144.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 510
  • IMG_20170323_194046.jpg
    IMG_20170323_194046.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 510

Latest posts

Back