New Colnago Arabesque Build-New Pics! Almost Finished!

Re:

Wow! Those guys know how to "bling" up some alloy. I wished I know about them before. I could have had my crank done while waiting for the frame. Thanks for the link.

Larry

Re: NEW BUILD PICS!!

Just stopped by at the local LBS to drop off some final bits and Mario has almost completed the bike to the point of a trial/fit ride in the parking lot. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics in bad light, but I wanted to send these pics out. Everything is done except for the bar tape and a final polish on the seat post. I think you can visualize the rest.

Larry

Attachments

• NadiaandMariowithbike.jpg
    NadiaandMariowithbike.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 650
  • Arabesque.jpg
    Arabesque.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 650
  • ArabequeLugs1.jpg
    ArabequeLugs1.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 649
  • ArabesqueRear.jpg
    ArabesqueRear.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 650
Awesome looking bike, I've just commissioned a similar build at my LBS. Originally I was going to build traditional, however, as I already have a 94 master with 8speed record and Mavic ceramics I thought I'd build modern in order to give me 2 contrasting bikes. Plumbed for the red Arabesque and I'm going to build with 11 speed Chorus and Shamal C17 mllie's.

Re: New Arabesque Build

What till you see the frame in person. It is simply stunning and only a few hundred grams heavier than carbon. When you pick it up, it is VERY light. The little I have ridden it so far is proving to be a good decision. I don't see this bike being out of date anytime soon and I feel it will be a long term purchase. I don't feel I have to compete against the latest carbon bike hi-tech roller coaster and just enjoy the wonderful character of this hand built masterpiece.

Back