New Colnago Arabesque Build-New Pics! Almost Finished!

Re: New Colnago Arabesque Build

I have a great LBS that is both a Colnago and Bianchi dealer. My LBS is even going to hook me up with a pantographed signed Colnago vintage seat post from their personal collection to go on the bike. How is that for customer service? :xmas-big-grin:

Merry Christmas, and looking forward to the final outcome, we will enjoy your enjoyment when riding the masterpiece,

David

Re: New Colnago Arabesque Build - Small leap forward

Just got the custom seat and bar tape in from Texas as well as the Athena crank. Slowly moving forward. Nadia at the LBS says frame in by January.

Attachments

• ArabesqueSeat.jpg
    ArabesqueSeat.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 863
  • Crankset.jpg
    Crankset.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 863

Nob":23rt2wv0 said:
house purchase has got in the way.....

In Camel land, Nob?

I'm guessing these frames are very expensive then?

Mike

Mike Muz 67":3tpwp3dh said:
Nob":3tpwp3dh said:

In Camel land, Nob?

Mike

Down Under :)

I can get one for US$2250

Nob":28ntyeqm said:
Mike Muz 67":28ntyeqm said:
Nob":28ntyeqm said:

In Camel land, Nob?

Mike

I can get one for US$2250

If you can get it for that price, I recommend you jump on it. They are significantly higher elsewhere. I was able to get a similar price, but that was VAT free and the fact that Cambiago is just down the road.

[/quote]

In Camel land, Nob?

Mike[/quote]

I can get one for US$2250[/quote]

If you can get it for that price, I recommend you jump on it. They are significantly higher elsewhere. I was able to get a similar price, but that was VAT free and the fact that Cambiago is just down the road.[/quote]

Id love to but money assigned elsewhere right now

I would seriously look at this as an investment for the future. At least tell that to the wife. Once those lugs are used up, I believe that's it for the Arabesque and the market will dictate the price from now on. I don't think they will ever go down in value.

Re: The Arabesque has arrived!

Yesterday, Nadia called and said come to the shop and check out my new frame that just arrived. To say I was gobsmacked is an understatement. It is absolutely gorgeous and pictures don't do it justice. Even Mario the master mechanic could say nothing but "ballissimo" about the looks of the frame. I should have all the parts together this week. I will definitely post the pics when complete. Can't wait to get her on the road. The weather here in Italy has been beautiful lately.

Cheers,

Larry

Latest posts

Back