Ex Michael's Jackson/Raleigh, re-listed

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Michael's Non-Jackson

Well spotted .....

At least mike didn't drop £250 on *this* Harry Quinn !

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Harry-Quinn-v ... Swux5YMEg5

s-l300.jpg

Shaun

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

kingbling":280umy20 said:
Must be a record 5pages for a non build awesome :LOL:

Fully agree, if we park Mike's disappointment to one side its actually been a great thread to follow just a shame its ended on a bum note :|

Re:

I have learnt about Raleigh bikes, and also that some people here are very helpful and not offensive.

What the site should be about really.

Thanks everyone, for your help ;)

Mike

It's a tough learn. I went through exactly the same process with a similarly numbered frame. Hope you get the refund quickly bud. There must be space for another hunt now........

Re:

The seller seems very reasonable THM, said that although it was a Raleigh, he thought he would still get good money for it re-badged, good luck to him on that score.

What I don't understand, and as mentioned a few times, why go to the expense of getting the internal cable put in, possible pump peg removed and the chroming, along with a fancy paint job? Surely more than the frame is/was worth :?

Mike

Back