Moser Leader AX // Neo-Retro Content

jambon

Dirt Disciple
Been after this frame in the Chateau d'Ax '91 colours and 58x56 geometry for a few years and got lucky not that long ago. Obviously Italian steel is generally lovely but this is the one I always wanted.

I know Shimano in potentially controversial but Gianni Bugno won the '90 Giro d'italia with Dura Ace on this frameset, so this is my modern-day homage. Pretty much finished just need to fit black bars then I'll be satisfied. Oh and maybe DA 9000 when it comes down in price.

moser-leader-ax-29410_1.jpg

moser-leader-ax-29410_4.jpg

moser-leader-ax-29410_2.jpg

moser-leader-ax-29410_5.jpg

moser-leader-ax-29410_13.jpg

moser-leader-ax-29410_9.jpg

Re:

Thanks very much, sold my modern carbon frame to make way for this and not regretting it yet. Was a tough decision at first on which group to chose but the performance and price of Ultegra 6800 made me forget about Campag. Cheers!

Re:

I'd swap you the frameset for the D/A 7400 groupset! Not that I'm jealous! :mrgreen:

My size too

Where did you find it? The best colour scheme, speaking as a Bugno fan bitd

Mike

Re:

Got a soft spot for 7400 but I'll have to decline, agree about the scheme though! Found it on LFGSS, where after googling seems I've enquired on almost every Leader AX listed for sale there - maybe good things do come to those who wait :cool:

Re:

At least the saddle and stem are right. What rims are they?

Back