Mavic 631 crankset & derailleurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mongo

Dirt Disciple
Mavic 631 Starfish crankset, 172.5mm, 42/ 52. Absolutely new condition as it has never been mounted to a bb.
Matching front derailleur in new condition.
Matching rear derailleur in used condition with minor surface marks and blemishes that can be worked out with some elbow grease and TLC.

Price? Haven't a clue. I'm happy to listen to any fair offers to see what the market decides they are worth. Ideally I would like to sell in one transaction.

Thanks, Jason.

Yes I have photographs. How do I upload to the thread please?
Alternatively I could send to you directly if that's easier?

Jason.

crankset

When you reply to this post
you can add an attachment at the bottom of the page,just to the left of preview and submit
or you could email me directly
Cipo

chris667 said:
Everything needs a price here, the advert will be locked/deleted if you don't.

Then I will have to pre empt that action and withdraw voluntarily as I have no way of being able to assess the value of such vintage items, unless you have a formula to hand that I might be able to use?

To me the market decides the value and i don't want to unwittingly price myself out of the market. I have no wish to become embroiled in a 'game of rules'. I have received two PM offers which I will respond to tomorrow...if this thread is still here.

If only people would allow life to be less complicated.

Thanks, Jason. :roll:

Cipo, I will post photos tomorrow...if the thread is still here - see above.

Thanks for your interest, Jason.

The answer seems to be to ask for an absurdly price to comply with the rules, say GPB 1,000,, and then invite any offers nowhere near that figure. Does that contravene the rules, or can those interested in buying now be allowed to decide for themselves what they think a fair market price is?

Thanks, Jason.

Jason, usually when you contribute to a community you abide by the rules. They are set like this because 'offers' is very annoying for most buyers.

Also, I don't believe anyone who says they ' don't know what it is worth'
You accept £1000 is absurd, and I guess you would think £10 is too little -therefore you have an idea of what you want for the bits. So ask that price, if you get it you are happy, if not you probably overpriced them -simples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back