Peugeot 753 Frame & Forks 54cm c2c NOW SOLD

Old Ned

Old School Grand Master
Despite what the transfers say this is a genuine Peugeot 753 (see the fork crown) which the previous owner had re-sprayed with fake Colnago transfers. As far as I can tell it is physically sound BUT the adjustable BB cup is stuck and, as the frame is to small for me, I haven't really put much effort into attempting to shift it. The whole thing will need some TLC and a re-spray so this could be done at the same time.

It is complete with a 26.4 Campag seat pin and is fitted with a Stronglight head set which is a bit shot but may clean up OK. The chrome on the rear ends is also a bit gone.

In view of the above I'm not looking for a lot of money so how abut £30.00 plus carriage to UK address only. Payment by Cash or cleared Cheque, I don't have Paypal.

Attachments

• Peugeot753.1.jpg
    Peugeot753.1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,747
  • Peugeot753.2.jpg
    Peugeot753.2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,747
  • Peugeot753.3.jpg
    Peugeot753.3.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,747
  • Peugeot753.4.jpg
    Peugeot753.4.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,747
Tel":s23nv5iz said:
How can you be sure it is 753?

Because it is a 26.4 seatpin and it is light and the owner told me it is and I remember him riding it when he first had it and it has all the details of a Peugeot 753.

It is 753 - period.

Tel":3u2bgphg said:
Well as long as you're sure I'll have it. :D

I'm afraid you're already to late, sale agreed by PM with another member - and another waiting in the wings.

You can have 2nd dibs if you want.

Back