WANTED - Gios bike or frame

psychlist":3tdsc6hh said:
I'm looking for a Gios bike or frame - I need a 56 to 58 TT and 58 to 60 ST - it must be BLUE :)

Blue ? ;) Not Gold? haha. Not getting rid of that soon anyway-just made some track-ends for it and building it up fixed ;)

Gregorio":1m9bw8uk said:
psychlist":1m9bw8uk said:
I'm looking for a Gios bike or frame - I need a 56 to 58 TT and 58 to 60 ST - it must be BLUE :)

Blue ? ;) Not Gold? haha. Not getting rid of that soon anyway-just made some track-ends for it and building it up fixed ;)

:oops: I have put my foot in it? ;) There was a white one on Ebay recently and I thought I had seen a red one too.

In a recent article in Rouleur Gios recounts how he recently refused to make a black Gios for someone for whom money was no object - strange given that Gios have made bikes in colours other than blue!

haha-no, I thought you'd read the thread I had in the road forum a few weeks ago-I found a Gios in gold and bought it despite being a bit mistrustful... Turns out its the original colour, but yes, I prefer the blue too.

Funnily enough, I saw a NOS black professional frame go on ebay earlier this year for about £800 - it was still in the original packaging

Latest posts

Back