FS: Price drop! Record/Arc en Ciel Wheels, Hinault Saddle..

Gregorio

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Got bits and bobs I'm looking to un-clutter and hopefully raise some funds with ;)

First up is a pair of 700C wheels with C-Record hubs and Mavic 2CD rims, double butted stainless spokes, for screw on freewheels. Hubs are running smooth as ever and the nice dark grey semi-profiled rims have seen little use although there is some aesthetic wear. The rims are almost untouched-the rear shows absolutely no wear to the anodised surface and the front only a tiny amount. The tubs hold air but need re-glued. I got these on a vintage projects but never used them as I prefer clinchers and never got round to re-building them. Beautiful wheels-should be used! looking for £SOLD plus post

Next up is a pair of c. 1980 Campagnolo Record hubs laced to Arc-en-Ciel/Mavic rims, again for tubs. Similar story-running smooth with plenty of life left in the rims and 6 speed sachs block- beautiful wheels that would look great on a vintage build. Tubs are a bit crusty so I'd recommend new ones. £75 posted ono

DSCF2298.jpg

DSCF2299.jpg

DSCF2300.jpg

DSCF2301.jpg

DSCF2302.jpg

DSCF2306.jpg

Couple of saddles: first is a rather rare Bernard Hinault limited edition Selle Turbo in black leather witht he Hinault Badger logo, got light wear to the leather but would restore nicely and no cuts-did a check and these are going for 80 new on EvilBay so looking for 30 posted.

DSCF2232.jpg

DSCF2231.jpg

Second is a Selle Royal Tempo 2, pretty comfy touring saddle with rubber shock absorbing pads at the back, 20 posted

DSCF2235.jpg

DSCF2236.jpg

Also have a set of white time Biopace auto pedals - 15 posted,

shimano 600 levers, 12 posted

Selle San Marco Island Project Saddle (Carbon Steel rails) 18 posted,

Campagnolo NR levers ('81) good condition, (shimano hoods mind) 25 posted,

Campag NR band on front mech, 17 posted,

and probably more I need to dig about for...

Latest posts

Back