I seem to have accumulated various Shimano 600 parts somehow so it's time for a clearout. All prices include postage. Payment via Paypal or bank transfer (money will have to clear before posting)
So here we go:
1. 600AX chainset and pedals - £60
In pretty good condition with a few scratches here and there. Complete with 600AX pedals with the oversize spindles. 42, 52 chainrings which have loadsa life in them.
Lots more here http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55 ... t=0026.jpg
2. 600 Arabesque - 6200 - Chainset - £45 - SOLD
In very nice condition with just a few marks. 42, 52 rings with plenty of life.
3. New & boxed - 600EX Hubs - 6261 - with 13-18 6 speed block - On hold
These are new and unused. Still in the original box with instruction manual
More here: http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55 ... t=0040.jpg
4. 600EX - 6200 - brake levers - £7
Bit scratched and no hoods
More here: http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55 ... t=0044.jpg
5. 600EX - 6207 - brake levers - £15 - dibbed
Not perfect but very good. Got the best (tan) hoods I've seen for a while, although they do have some cracks.
More here: http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55 ... 0/0047.jpg
6. 600EX - 6207 - Brake calipers - £20 - dibbed
Excellent condition, no brake blocks though.
More here: http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55 ... 0/0050.jpg
£30 for the 600EX brakeset (items 5 & 6) - dibbed
7. 600 Arabesque Front Mech - 6200 - £7
Very good condition
Pic of the rear: http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55 ... t=0057.jpg
8. 600 gearset - 6100 - £20 - dibbed
Front and rear mech with band on gear levers. All very good the front mech has the first signs of some rust coming through but it's not here yet! Will not split
More pics here: http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55 ... 0/0063.jpg
Non 600 parts:
9. 105 Arabesque front mech - £5
Missing clamp bolt and cable bolt. Good nick otherwise
Pic of the back: http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55 ... t=0059.jpg
10. Dura Ace - EA100 - Front mech - £7 - SOLD
Very good condition but unfortunately a bit of the chroming has come off.
11. Dura Ace - SL101 - band on gear levers - £8 - SOLD
Not very smooth but I think it's all there. Very good condition
12. Crane rear mech - D501 - £12 - SOLD
Pre Dura Ace this is clearly a top of the range mech the quality is excellent. Very good condition.
Will consider reasonable offers.