finest quality Koga-Miyata Carbolite frame, NOS

Elev12k

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Offering New Old Stock Koga-Miyata RoadWinner-Carbolite frame + fork + tires

This Japanese candy is very much alike the GranWinner I offered a couple weeks ago, but this RoadWinner comes with 4 tubes carbon in front triangle, plus it has a racenumber plate mount under the toptube. In construction they are the same: same lugs with integrated cable guides, same elegant monostay, same geometry, same...

Weight: I have no scale here, but I would say less than 2 kg for frame and fork together. It is a light frame.

I already made mention of the appreciation I have for the effort Miyata put in the design of these bonded frames, for example with the intelligent routing integrated in the lugs along the toptube. The nice touch of putting a small fourth carbon tube between the headlugs is for me another proof for the strive after perfection and dedication to detail the Japanese possess. All this had a price tag, as it was an over 2000 guilders frame back in the day... Color is a purple/pink-ish with a purple clear over the carbon. It is a durable coat, as we are familiar with from Miyatas.

Features:
- 4 tubes carbon in front triangle
- aluminium tubing for stays and lugs
- aluminium blades and crown for fork, steel steerer
- APA (Aluminium Pressured Adhesive) bonded construction
- routing along toptube
- front derailleur tab
- mounts for 2 bottles and mount for co2 cartridges
- race number plate mount under toptube
- Seattube: 54cm c-t
- Toptube: 550mm

Condition:
New Old Stock quality. Officially it was supplied as full bike, but it was disassembled after taken delivery by shop and it is never ridden. Hence you see a trace of brake calliper being fitted, but except for that this bike is in absolute spotless 'new' condition. View pics to verify it for yourself.

Comes with:
- I will trow in 1 pair NOS Avocet TimeTrial 20mm tires, skinwall

I have only one available of this frame!

Looking for 265 GBP shipped

Reworked offer: No tires, but a little bit more affordable now -> 235 GBP shipped

Packaging:
Frame will be packed using foam isolation tubing and everything will go into a sturdy bike box.

View all pics >>

Go HERE

4432177161_eaea5f974e_b.jpg

4432963804_c21e5f0386_b.jpg

4432184067_1c648d8dec.jpg
4432181587_1bc39a4dc8.jpg

4432961216_295b4412d6.jpg

4432183213_e892767a4d.jpg

Reworked offer

No tires, but a little more affordable:

235 GBP shipped

This is the very last NOS Koga-Miyata roadframe I have available.

I pick up my Koga frame on Tuesday :LOL:
Kind of had a feeling i would end up with it when i first saw you selling it here... weird!

Back