Wanted EVERYTHING to complete a roadbike

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Looking at putting a bike together for a friend, Now we have found frame/forks so just looking for the rest? :shock:

The frame will be a Principia REX

Ideally if someone has a complete groupset doesnt have to be flash but good enough to get the bike going for now, STI shifters and 9 speed ideally.

Stem, bars + wheels :cool:

Let me know what you have, at the moment we are just putting the jigsaw together so get a total price.

Cheers

Dave

hmmmm bit over the budget I think ..... I am starting to wonder if the REX on the bay thats mint with Ultegra for £430 is going to end up cheaper and less hassle? :?

is the REX 650cc

is the REX frame for 650 wheels? Ive got a pair of lovely Campag Nucleon wheels id sell but 700's ;) Also a Carbon chainset/compact up for sale. :idea:

I am going to have a 105 front and rear durelier also Shimano compact chainset, bars and STI shifters all off my written off Genesis Croix De Fer, available soon- used for a year, bit of a scrape to the left hand shifter and bartape but all works fine- just wainting for my replacement bike to come through.

Let me know and we can sort out a price?

I have always found it much cheaper to buy a complete bike than to build one, unless you get a lot of the parts for free.

I am going to strip my roadbike in the easter holidays .

everrything will be for sale .

I cant remember exatly but I think that the brakes are RSX, shifters are Sora , wheels are shimano 105 , it has a double chainset Sora as well , rear mech , front mech is all RSX . it is not 9 speed , 8 i thnk .

I may keep the bars , stem and seat post .

no idea on price at the moment .

main.php

Thanks for the offers help everyone ..... On hold again as looks like his company are just signing up to the cycle to work scheme!!

Back