F'sale: Cranks/Gearset/Pedals/Brooks - offers!!

neuroportal

Retro Guru
Wotcha.

Few bits and pieces that may tantalise you...or not.

All prices do not include postage, this will be added on the final price and will be the exact cost. Ta. :)

What we have here, complimenting the other sale on the MTB side, are:

Lyotard Pedals, need cleaning up but hardly any wear, chrome bits scruffy but no bashes anywhere and bearings, although dry as the sahara, are in excellent order.

£7

Sugino Cranks 170mm. These are Supermaxy BUT completely removable rings. They are in great condition, nice and shiney. Cept the rings. They have some oil onem but the 52 has little wear, the smaller has a lot more, but still some life left. The chaingring bolts are fantastic also, with a nice Sugino logo imprinted. They are also shiney. There are also some nice and moderately shiney (there is a theme here) end caps. They are Sugino also. Make a great crank for a fixed conversion. (Anyone hear a puppy whining?).

£20

There is a sugino BB, which seems ok, but that is currently in the bike and I dont have the tool for the fixed side, which has Sugino imprinted on it also. PM me if this is something you would be interested in.

Shimano 500 Gearset. THis is complete, with a band that allows routing of cables to allow a bike with no braze-ons to route the cable also. Levers are ok, spotting on chrome bits. Rear mech is dirty but nice and sound and will clean up well. Jockeys look fine, on the good side of wear. Front mech has 1 1/18 on the band so I would assume this would be fine for 25.4 and around there. YMMV.

£17

1" Kalloy stem, see pic. Havent measured rise/reach yet but as you can see, looks like something Matt Chester would agree with. Mounted once, but never used.

£12

To come - pm me for more info but have a complete Shimano Tourney centerpull Brakeset, with the hangers for both front and rear. Has quick release on hangers also....in great condition, just a wee bit dirty. In a nice way.

Attachments

• DSCN0564.JPG
    DSCN0564.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 622
  • DSCN0563.JPG
    DSCN0563.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 622
  • DSCN0562.JPG
    DSCN0562.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 620
  • DSCN0570.JPG
    DSCN0570.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 620
and more shiney:

Attachments

• DSCN0565.JPG
    DSCN0565.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 619
  • DSCN0566.JPG
    DSCN0566.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 619
  • DSCN0567.JPG
    DSCN0567.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 619
Come on ladies and gentlemen....these things must go.

I also have a brooks B17, (Early 80's, with the rare and rather sad plastic label) that I will sell for 12 quid.

For the record, im after some MKS Tour or Stream pedals in case you want to PX.

:)

Yep.

Loads of adjustment, dont think there has been any. Has taken some neatsfoot oil, so still a bit oily. Rivets are a little rusty in places. Stamped 83 I think. As i said, weird. I know Brooks used plastic labels at one point, and this must be it.

To the rest of you - the Shimano 500 rear mech is in real good condition, just dirty. Make offers!

There are also some Weinmann Stainless Steel Muguards.....

Attachments

• DSCN0571.jpg
    DSCN0571.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 516
  • DSCN0572.jpg
    DSCN0572.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 516
  • DSCN0573.jpg
    DSCN0573.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 516
Back