Gota few bits cluttering up the shed that I ain't using.
Pics can be found here http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ney9/?start=20
All prices include postage (I am in East Sussex)
Lemme know if you need any more pics or I have mis-priced anything.
Dibs followed by PMs...
1) Selle Rolls - Black and grey mottled effect. Very slight rubs on nose and corners, usual rail clamp marks, very smart nick. £27
2) Boardman saddle - Way too 'sporty' for my ar*e, pretty much new, Boardman logo on nose, cro-mo rails - £10 - SOLD PP
3) Campag sealed BB - Not super smooth but lot of life left, 111mm, British threads £12 - SOLD
4) Ritchey Comp stem - 110mm, couple of slight marks but pretty much new condition £8
5) SR SP-150 quill pedals - Super smooth, threads excellent, with Brooks clips and Chrisophe straps £20 - Dibbed
6) SR Peugeot 'panto'd' cranks - Rings shot but spider and cranks cool. £9 - SOLD
7) Shim Exage levers - Hoods dirty but fully working £5
Weinmann 730 levers - Not bad, quite shiny even! SOLD
9) Chorus 8sp rear mech - Pretty good condition, strong spring, few marks. Nice piece of kit £22 - SOLD
10) Chorus front mech - Braze-on, very good nick. £12
11) Shimano Golden Arrow - Rear, front (clamp on), and cranks. Fully working if a little tired cosmetically. Will throw in a 600 Front as the guy did when I bought 'em £15 - SOLD
Cheers for looking,
'79 Gazelle AA Champion Mondial , '79 Koga Myata Gents Luxe-S, '83 Raleigh Gran Sport
'85 Claud Butler Canyon, '89 Giant Super Sierra, '92 Rocky Mountain Stratos