Trade up to my Dura Ace 7700 for your old Campag group?

psychlist

Devout Dirtbag
My Bianchi has what I think is a Dura Ace 7400 (brake calipers) /7700 (the rest) groupset (please correct me if I am wrong). I would prefer Italian on Italian (as it were) and wonder if anyone would trade my DA for a bar shifter or indexed downtube shifter Campag group - Record, Chorus, Mirage - as long as it is in good working nick.

All the parts work as they should and there is the DA Italian thread BB and Ambrosio wheelset (which I assume wouldn't take a Campag cassette, but I could be wrong) as well if needed. The cranks are 175mm.

I'm not necessarily looking for a top end swap - so you could upgrade from this at no cost if you have the right Campag for me ;)

Anyway, here are pics (NOTE, the bike is not for sale; just the DA for trade).

P2167731_edited.jpg

P2167736.jpg

P2167733.jpg

P2167732.jpg

P2167737.jpg

P2167735.jpg

trade Da to campy

just full group set or individual components you're interested in trading ?.. think I've a record band on downtube index levers but need to potter about in a right old (clean I would add!) mess to find, so pls let me know if you're potentially interested

regards

PJ

Keep the Shimano, it'll have the better of Campag in terms of performance. I'm on a downer with Campagnolo at the moment and would swap if I had what you wanted.

Iwasgoodonce":3loyh0x7 said:
Keep the Shimano, it'll have the better of Campag in terms of performance. I'm on a downer with Campagnolo at the moment and would swap if I had what you wanted.

Thanks all, but my heart is ruling my head here - I want to ride an Italian bike.

I've been asked if I will sell - I am holding out for a trade at the moment as I have no idea how to value this groupset.

Those single pivot 7400 calipers could be useful. Have a fair bit of campag stuff about. What sort of era are you after?

John":3osmd58c said:
Those single pivot 7400 calipers could be useful. Have a fair bit of campag stuff about. What sort of era are you after?

John, I'm really after anything decent with either brake lever shifters or indexed down tube shifters (preferably the former).

psychlist":2d5fmohg said:
John":2d5fmohg said:

John, I'm really after anything decent with either brake lever shifters or indexed down tube shifters (preferably the former).

I've no ergos spare but may have some DT shifters if interested?

I've got a full Nuovo Record groupset including a choice of wheels that's sitting around doing nothing in particular although not sure if that's a bit early for what you want.

Back