Sold - Loverdi Ishiwata frame

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
This ones a bit different. Its a Loverdi made from Triple Butted Ishiwata EX tubing. 58cm x 56cm. Chrome forks, Gipiemme dropouts, beautiful blue metallic and white. Unfortunately there are some chips on the blue along the top tube (pictured) and the lacquer on the white is not in the best condition. If I was to keep it I'd touch in the blue as best I could, respray the white and replace the graphics. Or just run it as it is as it's not that bad....

Anyway £100 posted is what I am asking. Or £90 collected from Kent ME12.

gitane036.jpg

gitane037.jpg

gitane038.jpg

gitane048.jpg

gitane043.jpg

gitane050.jpg

Any info on the brand Tel? I've not come across it before.

Is the size c-to-c or c-to-t.

All I know is Loverdi is a brand made Louis van Dijk, a man who had a cyclestore in Breda, NL. It's a very rare brand, I can't find hardly anything on them....

The measurements are seat tube c-t and top tube c-c. I could do with rechecking the seat tube measurement though.

Must not buy....must not buy.....
Very intriguing though Tel, I look forward to someone filling in the gaps with some more info.

Rechecked the measurement and it is actually 58.5cm or 23" in old money and the top tube is more like 55.5cm.

It is an interesting frame due to its rarity but in honesty it lacks finesse, lugs are short point, no wrapover stays, fancy brake bride, etc. Its just a good solid frame from a little known builder using unusual tubes, it does build into a great ride though....

On there already mate. Not sure why it hasn't sold yet; Price? Condition? Size? I dunno just waiting for the right buyer to come along I suppose but damn my impatience!

frameset

Beauty is clearly a subjective thing

reasonable (if ok frame). nicely finished fork arms and crown tho.. poor looking rear drop outs .. all a little "standard" looking to warrant a valid rarity value in my personal opinion though.

bets of luck with the sale.

PJ

Back