FS - Shimano 105 Hubs c/w qr's & 6 speed cassette

bald brummie

Dirt Disciple
As title, a pair of original 105 hubs c/w skewers and 6 speed cassette.

I bought as a complete wheelset that had done only 50 miles, as i wanted the Mavic MA40 rims. the rims are mint and unmarked on the braking surface, so the guys story stacks up.

The sprockets are all individual and razor sharp. The hubs spin fine despite being hung up for nearly 20 years, but would be prudent to regrease at some point.

They show a bit of ageing from atmospheric dampness - however, i've given them a quick wipe with autosol and they are already showing signs of shining. Rear freehub is perfect and has a threaded end (you will be aware that sprocket 6 is the lockring). I'll confirm ratio's later this week but it is a 12-up block.

They are currently laced to the rims but will be disassembled this week.

I'm not sure of their value as i only wanted the rims, but if i say £25 and judge any responses accordingly, before subjecting them to the hands of ebay.

Just to clarify, genuine 19 year old Shimano 105 front and rear hubs, qr skewers and 6 speed cassette / spacers, 36 hole, 100 & 130 spacing.

Can provide photo's this week or post them up on here if someone gives me an idiot's gide.

Thanks.

Jez

Back