SOLD; V.old Black Bantel 'Venom' Mudguards PICS ADDED!

tonyf39

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
SOLD A pair of 1950's Mudguards that were going to go on an original Halfords of Birmingham frame I had. There is a lovely pic of a de Havilland Venom on the bottom of the rear guard with a big V through it. The wording is Venom by Bantel. They are 46mm wide.
Both guards stays are in super order considering their years and would polish up nicely, all fixing bolts are also included. The stays are lightly tarnished with the stay bridges having a little more of a surface rust to them bu nothing too much to worry about and certainly not corroded.
Overall the front is in exceptional condition with no apparent damage or creasing there is obviously some minor marks here and there but nothing of note. It did have a flap but this has long gone though there are some remnants of this under the lower fixing point.
The rear is in very good condition but has a split near the bottom end of the frame fixing metal bracket, it is also slightly twisted to one side at this end but should be fine once fitted. Aside from that mentioned there are no other marks of note and does have the afore mentioned Venom badging.
There is also a spare rear that has been cut so is not full length (short by about 8 inches) but has a brake bridge connector and stays, this I will include FOC if required.
I'm after £30 and this includes fully insured and very well packaged postage.
Take off £5 if collecting

Latest posts

Back