F S WHEEL DEAL

shedobits

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
BUMP Offers Invited

FOR SALE three pairs of handbuilt 700c wheels. All prices include £30 per pair for 2/3 day delivery to UK mainland.

1] Campag Record 36 H hubs built onto grey Mavic Open Pro rims with stainless double butted Sapim spokes and include a 13-28 seven speed freewheel and Campag skewers.

These were repacked and re -rimmed about 5 years ago and have since covered about 1,000 dry miles.

They run smooth and true with no dings, wobbles or play and are cosmeticly ace. £95 posted.SOLD

2] Campag Tipo 36 H hubs built onto Blue Mavic Open Pro rims with stainless steel double butted spokes and include a modern 13-24 seven speed freewheel and Campag skewers.

Again these were repacked and re rimmed about 5 years ago and have since covered about 5,000 dry miles.

They run smooth and true with no dings wear, wobbles or play. The rims and spokes are cosmetically excellent. There is some marking on both of the hubs which could be polished out. £85 posted.

3] Sachs 36 hole hubs built onto grey CXP 33 rims using stainless steel spokes [not butted]. They include a 13-20 six speed freewheel and have covered about 2,000 wet and dry miles.

Built from NOS in 2001 they run smooth and true with no wobbles or play. Rims and spokes are in A1 condition but there is marking on both hubs which would polish out. £75 posted.

4] KARMA: Black Campag wheelbags. As I only have 2 of these they are F.O.C. with the first pair of wheels sold.

I CAN ALSO SWAP ANY OF THE ABOVE FOR:

A] Complete pair of working Magura rim brakes.

B] XTR Rear mech and XTR bottom pull, high band front mech. I can't measure the seat tube size at the moment but it is for '93 Lava Dome with 26.8 seatpin if that helps.

Will accept PayPal as payment; PM for further details if interested.

Hi.

Very interested in the blue open pro clinchers. You quote the price as posted. Is this to the UK?

Also please forgive me asking but do you have a verifiable ebay account for feedback or similar or can someone vouch for you? Like I say please accept my apologies for having to ask the question but I hope that yoiu understand.

many thanks.
Dave.

PM'd re:- Campag Record 36 H hubs built onto grey Mavic Open Pro rims with stainless double butted Sapim spokes and include a 13-28 seven speed freewheel and Campag skewers.

Wired99

Prometheus":3pmm62s4 said:
Hi.

Very interested in the blue open pro clinchers. You quote the price as posted. Is this to the UK?

Also please forgive me asking but do you have a verifiable ebay account for feedback or similar or can someone vouch for you? Like I say please accept my apologies for having to ask the question but I hope that yoiu understand.

many thanks.
Dave.

Yes Dave, all of the prices include shipping to the UK.

Hi Jeff.

Can't go through with the purchase for the wheels :( so the blue open pro wheelset is still available.

PM sent Jeff.
Dave.

Back