FS: Nesti road bike, Track wheels, 2 road frames

chipsandbikes

Dirt Disciple
Hi, I've got some bits for sale. Pick up from London, Forest Hill SE23 or can post if I find boxes.. Click on links to see more pics of each..

1. Nesti road bike. Italian made, Columbus tubing, very nice condition from early 80s I think. Mix of Campag and Gipiemme groupset. Overall in very good condition.

Frame: Columbus with Campag drop outs. Chrome and paint very good. 53x53
Wheels: Gipiemme Dual Sprint hubs on Nisi sprint rims. 6 speed block. Front tyre has just gone but I have just bought 2 Vittoria CX tubs which will be included with bike.
Shifters, F & R mechs: Campagnolo Gran Sport
Chainset: Gipiemme Dual Sprint
Calipers: Universal Super 68
Levers: Saccon
Seat post: Campagnolo Gran Sport
Saddle: Turbo
Stem: 3TTT pantographed to match frame
Bars: 3TTT
Comes with computer which needs new batteries. no pedals unfortunately
£300

4188187484_fb8efe45da.jpg

More pics

2. Pair of Rigida DP18s laced onto On One hubs. 24 spoke front and rear. Front is radial, rear is 3x. DT spokes on front, ACI on rear. Hubs and spokes are brand new. Rims used and a bit scuffed in areas but overall appearance is good.
£130

4188197556_6eae0f3fee.jpg

More pics

3. Legeri road frame. Legeri was a dutch bicycle manufacturer from Dordrecht in Holland. The frame is built from Columbus tubing and has a Campag Record bottom bracket. Paint is a bit scruffy, looks to have been touched up by a non professional. The chrome is showing signs of pitting, one fork is worse than the other. The frame is very light for its size.
Seat tube c-t: 61cm
Top tube c-c: 58cm (i think, i'll need to check this)
Seatpost: 27.2mm
Rear Spacing: 125mm (again i'll need to check this)
£70

4187425381_2c3c1b890d.jpg

More pics

4. Koga Miyata Prologue frame and forks. Nice little frame from the well known builders. Tubing is Miyata's FM-1 on the frame and HM-2 on the forks. Paintscheme is nice and paint is in fairly good condition. Comes with a Shimano bottom bracket
Seat tube c-t: 50cm
Top tube c-c: 50cm
Seatpost: 26.8mm
Rear spacing: need to check prob 127 or so
£60

4188187376_55083188d2.jpg

More pics

Back