Nice Jan Jansen - Cromor, 600 Ultegra

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Selling this rather nice Jan Jansen, I would like £275 + £10 postage.

It has a Columbus Cromor frame. Paint is pretty good but has various scratches, some have been touched in (not very well) the worst is probably the one on the head tube. Aside the scratches it still all looks very nice and the chrome is very good. No dents and all true.

The 600 Ultegra groupset, including the very rare aero seatpost is all in extremely good condition with just a few minor scratches here and there. The worst part is the crank which has some of the 600 badged rubbed away. If it makes the difference between a sale or not I may be able to replace this for a small amount extra.

Also of note is the Cinelli 1A Jan Jansen pantographed stem

Wheels are Mavic SUPS and have very little wear.

Size is 58 c-t x 56 c-c.

JJ001.jpg

JJ007.jpg

More pictures here:
http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55/Telsun/JJ/

The new, never built Carrera Gryphon frame is also for sale on the Photobucket link for £80 posted. PM for more detaisl

A few more pictures pre-headtube scratch and when the whether had a little more variety than RAIN!

IMG_80642.jpg

IMG_8066.jpg

IMG_8068.jpg

IMG_8069.jpg

IMG_8070.jpg

I will have the cracked headset locknut sorted prior to selling.

Winter bargain £250 + p&p

To end this already 4 post long one man show >>

Jan Janssen was the 1968 TdF winner

187311.jpg

I've owned a couple JJ's. An early eighties aero bike with dropshape tubing and 600AX. Two Jan Janssen MTBs with Vitus frame, one welded, one lugged. I still have the later.

i'm putting something non bike related on ebay this week that should net me a few retrobike tokens. I'll be in the market for something soon I think it will be too late for this though.

Ok mate. I do need a quick sale though so I'm afraid I can't afford to keep reserve it for you....sorry :oops:

I've been offered £240 delivered for this on Ebay which I am reluctantly going to accept unless someone on here betters the offer tonight and can pay before the end of the week...

Latest posts

Back